I took these at a county fair PRCA Rodeo this past September.
Not the greatest, but they do capture the real essence and events of traditional rodeo.
This was my first time getting to use my 70-300mm lens to its full potential. It was also my first time doing real action photography. As well as my first time do a full shoot at night. So I'm honestly surprised that any of the hundreds I took that night turned out.
Enjoy!
Opening Ceremony
Cowgirl Opening in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Team Ropin'
.jpg)
Jr. Clowns!
Cute lil' guy getting lost in the calf scramble
Cowboys
Calf Ropin'
Trick Ridin'
Half Time with Leon Coffee
Cute Cowboys!
Barrel Racin'
Buckin' Broncos
Bull Ridin'
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Guidelines:
-positive notes of encouragement and constructive criticism welcome!
-no hate or inappropriateness whatsoever will be tolerated
-nothing anonymous (unless specifically asked for via post you comment on)
All comments are moderated.